Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pork Loin with Roasted Raspberry Chipoltle Sauce

Don't get intimidated by the name! It's not as complicated as it sounds. I got the sauce when I was down at my Gramas. She had an extra bottle and I loved it so she sent it home with me. It has a smokey, sweet and spicy kind of taste to it. My 2 yr old LOVED it!! I made it for 3 ppl (well 2 1/2 because we have a toddler) but can easily be doubled for more.


1 Pork Loin

Salt and Pepper

Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (I use a bottled sauce) *thanks Grama*

1 bag steam fresh rice with veggies

Place pork loin in a baking dish, just find one that fits. Sprinkle with S&P. Cover and bake at 325-350 for 45 mins, turn over and spread a thin layer of sauce over and return to oven covered, for 30-45 mins or until done. Remove from oven and let stand in pan for 10-15 min. Cook steam fresh rice according to pkg directions. (Mine is 4 mins in the microwave). When rice is done, dump on plate, slice pork loin into 1/4 -1/2 in. slices, line on plate and pour extra sauce over top!

*I'm not sure how to make this a meat free meal, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment