Monday, August 22, 2011

Fully loaded Chicken Salad

I made this for a block party and everyone really liked it.
Now as I have mentioned before, I don't measure (except when I bake) I just throw stuff together till it tastes good. So all of these "measurements" are a guess as to how much I used =)
What was in it:
1 pkg Salad noodles, 3 carrots, 1 rib celery, 1 small can olives, 1 small apple, 1 can Mandarin oranges, 1 C. Grapes cut in half. 1/2 Can Pineapple tidbits, 1 Can chicken

Dressing (again...none of this was measured):
1-2 C mayo, 1/4 C Mandarin orange juice, 1 tsp Orange extract (Or substitute Mandarin orange juice and extract for 2-3 tbl frozen orange juice concentrate) 3 Tbl Pineapple juice, 2 tsp ginger, Salt and pepper.
Pour over salad ingredients in big bowl and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment