Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Magic Toffee

My brother called and gave me this recipe. Super easy, Super yummy, and I bet you have everything you need right now! 
 This is so easy that I included step by step pics, because you're not gonna believe me!
Seriously!

1 Pkg Saltine Crackers
1 C. Butter
1 C. Brown Sugar
1 Pkg Chocolate Chips

Line cookie sheet with foil
Layer crackers
(I sprayed mine, but you don't need to)

Melt Butter and Brown sugar in pan.
When it starts boiling, stop stirring and boil 3-4 mins.
Seriously. Don't stir it! Resist the urge

Immediately pour Carmel over crackers
Put in 400 Degree oven for 8 Mins

When it comes out put choco chips on top, wait a min, spread chocolate

Cool. This takes 30-45 mins.

Break up and enjoy

Thanks bro for this awesomly easy recipe! It's a total Keeper!


2 comments:

  1. Oooo This is a sweet recipe. I might make some of this stuff and take it to work! Waahahaha The children will be so fat!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA (this is, of course, because I have an incurable habit of reading 1C. Brown Sugar as 3C. Brown Sugar) Wahahahhahaha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure if you use 3 c. Brown sugar, you use 3 C. Butter. Which would be twice as fattening!! ;)

    ReplyDelete